Shimano 17 Scorpion DC 101 (Left handle) From Japan
International Buyers - Please Note. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. The country of manufacture of the product may not be Japan. Shimano 17 SCORPION DC 101-LH Baitcasting Reel from Japan F/S. Reduce backlash with easy setting.
I-DC 5 is mounted on the Scorpion which gains popularity with certain performance. It is possible to easily set the appropriate braking force by selecting 5 stages of external dial and internal dial 3 mode. Even if the lure cast by skipping or gust of wind etc. Stallsthe DC senses and immediately controls the brake.
You can concentrate on fishing without being bothered by backlash. The image of the product you are posting is displaying the representative image. Moreoverthe color may look different from the real one.
The item "Shimano 17 Scorpion DC 101 (Left handle) From Japan" is in sale since Sunday, May 5, 2019. This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Fishing\Reels\Baitcasting Reels".
The seller is "asianportal" and is located in Tokyo. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- manual language: Japanese
- Space size (diameter mm / width mm): 34/22
- Nylon thread wound amount (lb - m): 12 - 120, 14 - 100, 16 - 85, 20 - 70
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Fishing Type: Freshwater Fishing
- Maximum winding length (cm / one turn of handle): 67
- Handle length (mm): 42
- Publisher: Shimano (Shimano)
- Bearing (Ball / Roller): 7/1
- Dexterity: Left-Handed
- Line (lb-m): 12-120/14-100/16-85/20-70
- UPC: 4969363036605
- Max Drag: 5.5kg
- Mono Line Capacity(lb-m): 12-120,14-100,16-85,20-70
- Weight: 215g
- Max Drag (lbs.
): 5.5 kg
- MPN: Does not apply
- Fish Species: All Freshwater
- Weight (g): 215
- Max Drag (kg.): 5.5 kg
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Weight (oz.
): 215 g
- Brand: Shimano
- Model: 17 Scorpion DC 101HG
- Line Capacity (lb-yds.): 12-131.23, 14-109.36, 16-92.95, 20-76.55
- Features: Lefthand
- Ball Bearings: 7
- Custom Bundle: No
- Line Retrieve/Crank (in.): 30.31
- Hand Retrieve: Left-Handed